Reducing toxic load turns out to have a lot to do with increasing your energy level. Our body has to use a lot of energy to process the environmental toxins that we come into contact with and ingest everyday. If our body’s workload is reduced in processing and eliminating toxins, we have more energy for everything else.
Reducing toxic load can help reduce brain fog and boost our immune system, which can increase our productivity. It can also help improve our digestion and absorption of nutrients creating more energy to support our daily activities.
Here are 5 tips to reduce your toxic load:
1. Use herbs such as milk thistle, dandelion and peppermint that support our detox organs – liver, kidneys and colon. Drink a hot cup of Herbal Detox Tea in the morning and at night.
2. Encourage elimination through skin, our largest organ for elimination. Sit in a far-infrared (FIR) sauna or try dry brushing before showering.
3. Buy and eat organic food as much as possible – learn about the “Dirty Dozen, Clean Fifteen” list and try to shop organic for this produce. For a complete list, click here: http://www.ewg.org/foodnews/summary/
4. Reduce and work toward eliminating processed and packaged food from your life….these are loaded with chemicals. Instead, eat a good composition of clean lean protein, healthy fats, and organic veggies and fruits.
5. Replace household and personal care products made with a lot of chemicals with those made with natural botanical ingredients.
I recommend Arbonne’s pure, safe and beneficial personal care and nutritional products. To learn more about Arbonne, click here: www.pamelablack.arbonne.com
To learn more about 30 Days to Healthy Living program to feel the best you’ve ever felt, click here.
Feel great, look great…naturally!